You are here:
Com. Dev. Home
Planning Home
Building Home
Sanitation Home
Short Term Rental
Code Enforcement
Lodging Tax (TLT)
Planning Commission


FAQ for Lodging Providers
FAQ for Lodging Intermediaries

Ordinance #74 - AMENDMENT 1
Ordinance #75 - AMENDMENT 1 

Oregon Lodging Tax Information


TLT Revenue Summary




Year-to-Year Chart

Implementation Notices - 2013

Tillamook County Unincorporated

City of Garibaldi

City of Wheeler

City of Bay City, Manzanita, Nehalem,

Rockaway Beach, and Tillamook


Effective January 1, 2014, each person or business that collects payment for transient lodging located in Tillamook County (unless exempt) is required to register, collect the tax, and file quarterly returns. To learn more, see the FAQs.

The State of Oregon and the incorporated cities within Tillamook County impose separate lodging taxes. Contact city and state authorities for registration and filing requirements.

You may also be required to obtain a Short Term Rental Permit - Short Term Rental Information.

TLT Forms

Registration Form

Return Form   (Also available in Excel format)

    Return Form Instructions


Schedule 2c - Sales to Transient Lodging Intermediaries



Tommy Steiber, TLT Accounting Clerk
If you have questions, please contact the Department of Community Development at (503) 842-3408 ex. 1827

Thursday April 06, 2017 08:12 AM
Copyright ? 2000-2018 Tillamook County. All Rights Reserved
E-mail comments or suggestions to Webmaster
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement