Marlene Putman - Administrator
- A Warm Handoff Video -Behavioral Healthcare Integration
Note: Please hover over the 2nd slide to make the video playback options appear.
At the end of the video, please click on the next slide after the video to complete the presentation.
Welcome to the Tillamook County Health Department and Centers for Family Health.
To protect and foster the health of all people of Tillamook County"
The Tillamook County Health Department is committed to providing quality service and client understanding of available services within this department, without discrimination on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, political beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or religious creed.
Alternative Forms of Communication Available
Sliding Fee Scale for Primary and Dental Care
Medical Services are available for the whole family. These include:
Environmental Health Department services include:
- Inspection of licensed facilities (restaurants, hotels, pools, spas, camps, RV parks, and temporary events)
- Investigation of foodborne illnesses and communicable diseases
- Investigation of animal bites
- Providing services to public water systems to increase compliance with drinking water rules.
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
This page last updated on 12/18/2013 01:17 PM