You are here:
Public Works Home
Solid Waste Home
Transfer Stations
Master Recycling
Hazardous Waste
Medical Waste
Code Enforcement
Advisory Committee
Informative & Fun
Service Providers
Oregon Green Schools
Contact Us
Code Enforcement

To file a solid waste complaint, please print an Intake Form and submit as instructed.

For further questions or concerns, contact the Solid Waste Code Enforcement Officer at



Solid Waste Ordinance 4 (Amended July 15, 2015)











This page last updated on  Monday, August 17, 2015 05:30 PM

Copyright 2000-2018 Tillamook County. All Rights Reserved
E-mail comments or suggestions to Webmaster
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement