You are here:
Justice Court Home
Small Claims
Traffic Court
Trial Procedure
Other Oregon Courts
Mediation Services
MIP (Alcohol)
En Espanol
City of Tillamook
Under-aged Drinking
Contact Us


The Justice of the Peace can perform weddings. The parties need to first obtain a marriage license from any county clerk in Oregon. There is normally a three day waiting period, but the clerk can waive that period. A license is valid for sixty days.

Weddings in the courthouse can be scheduled by calling the court, (503)842-3416. The court has no wedding fee.

The parties need to have two witnesses for the ceremony, and the witnesses need to be at least 18 years of age.

Feel free to bring your camera and flowers.

Licenses are available from the County ClerkIf the wedding is less than three days after the license is issued, the County Clerk needs to waive the waiting period. 





This page last updated on February 23, 2017

Copyright 2000-2018 Tillamook County. All Rights Reserved
E-mail comments or suggestions to Webmaster
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement